What makes Ruby Ribbon’s camis different?
Our cami fabric has adaptive technology that adjusts to your body & flexes with you. We all know that our body changes throughout the month based on activity, weight gain/loss, time of month, diet, and more. Which is why our camis are amazing with their 360° stretch. We adapt to your body in its ever changing state, and the cami fabric breathes & has wicking properties – keeping you OH SO COMFY. Say BYE BYE to underwire, bra bulge, back flaps, uni-boob, slipping straps, spillage, and more. and HELLO 360° stretch, comfy support & lift, and back/tummy support.
Do the camis roll up?
No rolling or bunching, thanks to our invisible surgical grade silicone gripper edge that WORKS!! (no latex). You can’t even feel it – and your cami stays in place!
Are Ruby Ribbon’s camis hot?
NO! Here’s an actual customer review: “In fact they keep me cooler!! It already is hitting 100 in TX and I’m telling you….. I wish every day I had one of these while I was deployed in Iraq!! These babies just absorb all that sweat and lock it in… keeps my core cool and keeps my outer shirt dry while still looking FLY!!!”
Are these camis & demis comfortable?
Oh yes! With the correct fit & size you barely know it’s on. The fit is SO important though, please be sure to use my sizing and recommendation tool to get you the best fit in the right cami!
Do you have to hand wash?
NO WAY! Machine OR hand wash works great. Be sure to use cool water, no fabric softener or oxi-clean; lay flat or hang to dry.
How do I know which style and size to get?
Take a quick minute to complete my sizing form so I can help you find some things you will love. You can also browse through the cami features gallery to get a better idea of the features of each one. But most importantly – ask me! I would love to help you find the cami that will truly make you happiest!
What is Ruby Ribbon’s return policy?
Returns and exchanges are accepted for a FULL refund (minus return shipping fees) within 30 days of the original ship date.
All items must be:
- In brand new condition
- Unworn (it’s ok to try them on)
- Free of any odors and stains (e.g. makeup , deodorant or chlorine)
- In the original packaging with hang tags attached (where applicable)
- If the product packaging is lost, please use a sealed plastic bag in its place.
- All swimwear must have the original hangtag attached and hygiene strip intact. Swimwear missing the hangtag or hygiene strip will be returned to the customer.
In order to receive a full refund you must adhere to our guidelines above.
Not eligible for return.
- ALL accessory sales, including petals, posies and dew drops, are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Any items purchased at a 60% or more discount from the original retail price are considered final sale.
- Items purchased from a Stylist rack are final sale.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept returns (even within 30 days of purchase) including, but not limited to the following:
- Products showing excessive wear and tear.
- Products with signs of excessive fabric stretching from wear testing.
- Products that have been washed, have odors or stains.
- Items damaged by misuse, alterations, improper care or accidents.
- Instances of abuse of the Ruby Ribbons return policy.
Returns that do not comply with our policy (with the exception of manufacturer’s defect) will not be refunded or exchanged and will be returned to the customer.
How do I order?
IMPORTANT: If you are shopping as part of a party remember to search for your host’s name at checkout – if you can’t find her, try searching only the first 2 letters of her first and last name. Let me know if you need help!
Why do camis cost more than department store bras?
Ruby Ribbon camis are SO much more than a bra! Your cami combines the functionality of a bra (without the underwires), shapewear (without squeezing you to death) and a cami (without the rolling) into a single piece of clothing! Our patented fabric is not inexpensive but it is worth it for the price.